I’m gradually warming towards this fruit. I wasn’t sure at first – just eating a spoonful of pips wasn’t my idea of fun. Now I’ve found that a spoonful sprinkled in a fruit salad, or dessert adds a tasty crunch. There are a couple of ways of preparing a pomegranate. I will quickly explain how I did it. Be careful though as the juice can stain clothing.
- Slice off the top.
- Cut out a segment.
- Prise out the seeds with your fingers.
- Continue cutting out segments and prising out seeds.
- Pick out any bits of pith.
Want to know how to prepare other foods? Click a link below:
- How to prepare – Papaya
- Pomelo – How to prepare
- How to prepare – Mango
- Butternut Squash – Easy way to prepare
- Celeriac Mash – how to prepare
- How to prepare – Watermelon