Another quick curry that’s syn free. I love veggie curries and plenty of spice. It only takes about 30 minutes to make and can be frozen. This recipe can be found in Slimming World’s Curry Heaven book, £4.95, although I’ve adapted it slightly.
Ingredients: Frylight, 2 small onions diced, 2 tsp garlic powder, 2tsp ground ginger, 2 tsp curry powder, 1 red pepper diced, 1 green pepper diced, 1 cauliflower separated into small florets, 500g passata, 1tsp sweetener, 400g can chickpeas drained & rinsed, salt & pepper, fat free natural yoghurt, 2 tsp mint
- Fry the onion in Frylight for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger and curry powder and stir quickly.
- Add the peppers and cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the passata, sweetener and chickpeas and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and a side of yoghurt with mint.